Deadline for Submission is April 15th, 2017
- The E-poster is a poster presented as a PDF presentation.
- The E-poster presentations will be presented on a computer screen during the congress and not on a regular poster board.
- Few computer stands will be distributed among the congress exhibition area.
- The E-poster system allows every delegate to see all e-poster presentations.
- The E-poster system allows you to search presentations by: Authors name, Abstract Title and Topic.
- The E-poster system allows you to save a presentation on site either on disk-on key or send it by e- mail.
- The uploaded E-poster should contain the same title, order of authors and affiliation details as the submitted abstract.
Electronic poster combined with up to 6 slides, presented throughout the whole conference duration on laptop computers based over the conference exhibition area. Should the number of accepted abstracts exceed the number of slots for oral presentations, abstracts may be presented as posters. Authors will be advised on the presentation form in the acceptance letter, together with the instructions for poster preparation.
Please DO NOT enter the title in capital letters. Insert up to 20 words. Use the tool bar to insert/format special characters.
Up to 250 words. Copy & paste your Poster into the Poster area, or type it in directly. Images, tables, etc., must be uploaded as JPG, GIF or PNG. To enlarge the view of the Poster area, drag the arrow on the bottom of the Poster frame. Most Important: Use the tool bar below to insert/format special characters which were corrupted during the copy& paste process.